Project Status Report Template
Reporting Period: Start date through end date
Reporter: Staff completing report
Project Manager: Project Manager's Name
Reporter completes the following sections and discusses with and submits to the Project Manager when a task is not completed during the timeline or reporting period.
Designated accomplishments for the period as outlined in plan:
- List designated accomplishments.
Designated tasks for reporting period not completed:
- List activities/tasks not completed in this reporting period.
- List challenges to completing reporting period task(s).
- List related issues that were resolved.
- List resources or assistance needed to overcome challenges.
Corrective actions required:
- List suggested corrective action that can take place once resources have been secured.
Activities impacted next period:
- List proposed activities for next period.
Changes to schedule:
- Identify changes to timeline or deliverables.
- Suggest corrective action(s).
The last four sections must receive approval from project manager.
to download this as a Word document.
Submit your Feedback
|Upload or attach a document:
Go to Chapter: